October almost over, Ludum Dare challenge failed
Well, in my last post I mentioned that I was planning to port a little flash prototype game that I made for a game competition to the iPhone for the Ludum Dare October Challenge. Well, I have decided that the game wasn’t going to be fun on the phone, so I failed the LD challenge. The good news is that in the process I learned quite a bit about the Sparrow Framework, and I learned some new tricks for making graphics in Blender and rendering them to 2D.
However, and a big however, I did think of a game I think will be really fun on the phone. My goal is to have a somewhat working prototype by Sunday night. I’ll try to post some progress here over the weekend.